Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sisterly Love




Since I talked about my brother yesterday I thought I would mention Kendra today....my beautiful, wonderful younger sister! She is 4 years younger than I am and lives in Australia! She graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2008 and headed over to the land of Oz with a good friend to travel the coast for 3 months....well 3 months has lead to almost 2 years! She fell in love with the country and met Tobin, her equally wonderful boyfriend. She settled in the Gold Coast region with him and found herself an amazing job working for Clive Palmer, the richest man in Australia. He bought a soccer team and Kendra is the PR/marketing director for the team. To say that we are proud of her is an understatement! She is an amazing woman and I love and miss her everyday! Especially while planning the wedding....I know she would love to be here planning the details with me but we talk all the time and she is coming over 2 weeks before the wedding so we'll have plenty of time for the details!

She is the best and even though we are complete opposites sometimes she is my best friend! We fought all the time growing up and didn't truly appreciate each other until I left for college but now I rely on her so much!

I love you Kenna and miss you! Can't wait until May when you get to meet Mos!


1 comment:

Dad said...

Ditto for me on "The Virg"...I'm blessed with three wonderful children.