Sunday, January 17, 2010

Invitations...check :)

Zach and I spent 3 hours yesterday at the stationary store and FINALLY got our invitations picked out! So many decisions...paper style, font, color, envelope, envelope liner...geez! But we got it all figured out and I'm really happy with our decisions!

Last week was busy with multiple interviews. Zach went down to LSU on Wednesday for a neurosurgery interview....I can't say much about it on here yet but we might know where we are going sooner rather than later! I went down to interview at LSU as well on Friday and really liked it down there! So fingers crossed that everything works out....

Zach is on call today and severely depressed by the outcome of the Ravens game last night. They definitely hurt themselves as a team with poorly timed penalties, the fumbles and multiple miscues. Sad end to a season but I think Zach is officially a lifetime Ravens fan now!

Starting week 3 of neurology tomorrow and 1 final interview a week from tomorrow. I can't believe this interview process is almost over and then it's a waiting game until March after we submit our rank list at the end of February.

No comments: