Thursday, January 21, 2010

Official!!

Well I put down the deposit for our honeymoon....ITALY here we come!!!!! We are so excited we can barely stand it! We are headed to Tuscany for 3 days and staying at this beautiful hotel...



It is the Villa Pitiana and is just outside Florence. After 3 glorious days in the Tuscany region we are going to drive the 5 hours to the Amalfi coast, hopefully stopping in Rome for a day. In Amalfi we will stay at this glorious place...



with this wonderful view at the pool....

hopefully we will be spending lots of time here!!



Our trip is only 7 days because that is how long Zach can get off for. Ideally we would love to stay longer but I know we will make the most of our time there and create some wonderful memories on our first trip as husband and wife.

Tonight when I got home from pilates I got the mail and in there was a note from the pastor who is doing our ceremony. It was a typed copy of how the ceremony will flow. Zach and I read through it when he got home from the hospital and when we read the part "Zach you may kiss your bride" we both looked and each other and smiled. This was the part that caught both of our attention throughout the 3 pages we read. It somehow made it seem very "real." We are both getting really excited and I can't believe it is less than 4 months away!

We did have one minor glitch with the invitations and had to change our pocket envelope color but in the end I liked our changed color even better!

I have a sleeping fiance lying with his head in my lap and a 65lb pup wrapped around my neck snoring in my ear...I guess it's time for bed :)

No comments: