Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back at It....

Well I finally started pilates again...I don't think I've talked about it on here but I took it years ago and was quite into it and then when I moved to St. Maarten, they didn't have pilates and so I haven't done it in almost 4 years! So tonight I decided it was time to get back into (that and I have to wear a wedding dress in 4 months!) It was great and I'm gonna be sore tomorrow but it was so worth it!

Also started my neurology rotation Monday....after tomorrow I will only have 10 weeks left until I am finished with school!!! This is monumental in many ways but mostly because I have been in some sort of school for the last 23 years!!!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

We were going to head back to Morgantown tomorrow to take a second look at West Virginia University but they are calling for bad weather and roads so we are nixing that trip for now. Zach had an interview yesterday at Maryland for Neurosurgery and he is in love! Loved the program, the residents, staff and faculty. If he matches there it would also mean we would stay in Baltimore for the next 7 years! Neurosurgery is where his heart is....he loves General Surgery as well but it's his dream to be a Neurosurgeon....I pray everyday that his dream is fulfilled!! We find out in March! (for those of you following this residency match process....if Zach stayed in Baltimore I would have to match at the hospital that I interviewed at here back in December).

I'm off to watch the BCS game....Roll Tide Roll (SEC loyalty)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you mentioned pilates I thought you decided to change careers and you'd be working for US Air or United.