Friday, February 5, 2010

2 Feet?!


That is us in the dark purple where it says 12'+!

Well we are bracing for the huge nor'easter that is supposed to hit the DC/Baltimore area pretty hard today, tonight and tomorrow. It started snowing around 1pm this afternoon but the ground was still warm so it didn't start sticking until about an hour ago. And it's supposed to get worse through the night. I love a big snowstorm especially when I don't have any plans and I can snuggle up on the couch with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and all my DVR'd shows! Unfortunately Zach is on call tonight at the hospital but luckily we only live 4 blocks from it so he can walk home in the morning and won't be out driving in it!

Tomorrow hopefully I'll take some pictures to post of Mos in the snow...he loves it!

No comments: