Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Again?!

We are getting dumped on again here on the East Coast! It started last night and there are blizzard warnings all day today. Luckily since I'm doing an elective for school it is not necessary for me to be at the hospital so my attending told me to stay home! Woo Hoo...don't have to ask me twice! And Zach was on call last night so he is home today with me! Granted right now he is passed out on the couch with Mos but it is always nice to get a bonus day together!

In non snow related news....I'm headed to Vegas next weekend! One of my great friends from medical school is having a shared bachelor/bachelorette party and a bunch of us are headed out! I can't wait....it is going to be a reunion with my great girlfriends from school! We haven't all been together since last April when Britt and Ryan had Harper.

I've also only got 6 weeks left of medical school and 3 months until the wedding...and Italy!! And 6 weeks until we find out where we will be living! Exciting times in our life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly exciting times.