Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's that time...

Submitted the rank list tonight...now we wait 3 weeks to find out our residency match. Anxiety and nervousness doesn't even begin to describe the feelings right now....

On a great note...Las Vegas was AMAZING! My group of friends and I had the best time! So many great memories and moments! There were 6 of us from medical school and I realized this weekend how much they mean to me! We've always been close but this weekend solidified it. We shared a ton with each other and I feel like we bonded so much. We are all going through the same thing with the match and 2 of us are getting married in the next 2 months. There are many things to look forward to in the upcoming months and I get to do it with these great girls! Can't wait!

The Olympics have totally captured my attention every night. Therefore I am exhausted every morning since they do not end until midnight. Even events that would seemingly not hold my interest I find myself watching and rooting for the USA! It's the best form of reality TV out there and the stories about the competitors and their dedication is unparalleled! So glad to get an Olympic fix every 2 years....the winter games have been exciting but I love the summer games! Swimming and track are my favorites!

Shout out to Danny...he is running the 60, 200 and part of the 4x400 relay team at the Southern Conference championships this weekend. He is running awesome as a freshman and putting up some impressive numbers! Good luck Dano....love you!

No comments: