Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!


Leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I am so excited! One of my great friends from med school is having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party out there and it is going to be a reunion of all of my best med school girl friends! We rented a huge house about 2 miles off the strip and we can't wait to get there! I'm most excited about getting out of this 30 degree weather and see the sun again!

Poor Zach has to spend the weekend on call but at least he wont' be bored :/

Before my flight tomorrow I am going for a second look at on the programs that I interviewed at here in Baltimore. And then when I get home Sunday night we are submitting our rank list and wiping our hands of the process!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Vegas, Krystal

Unknown said...

2 miles in whose terms....airplanes??!! LMAO!