Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthdays, Bad football and Great Music


All I can say is that the Georgia football game was....AWFUL. Period.


On to more fun things! I want to wish my dad a happy belated birthday. It was yesterday and since I didn't post I saved the wishes for today. Thanks for everything over the years Dad, all your love and support mean so much! Happy Birthday, I love you!


Other than the football game it has been a really great weekend. I flew to Cleveland on Friday night and Zach was waiting at the airport. We are pretty used to this distance thing by now but it was REALLY great to see him!! We began our trek to Philly and got about 3 hours of driving in before we both got pretty sleepy. Zach had been on call Thursday night so he only got about 5 hours of sleep during the day Friday. After about 7 hours of a not so great hotel bed, we got up, found a diner for breakfast and started our journey again. We made it to Philly around 2 Saturday afternoon and found sports bar to watch the UGA game. When the score finally was 42-3 we decided we would have more fun sitting in our seats at the Wachovia Center waiting for Coldplay.


The concert was AMAZING!!!! The energy from the band and the lighting effects were so incredible. We had a really great time and I can honestly say they are one band that I could be a "groupie" for! I missed having you there though Kenna :( Baker was fun but it wasn't the same!


After getting back to Baltimore late last night we slept in this morning and have spent today doing laundry and repacking Zach so he can leave tomorrow for his interview in Louisville and then he is on to Utah for a month.

No comments: