Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lazy Days

This is Danny and I before his senior night. Mom seems to think that he and I look exactly alike...I'm not sure I see it??


I'm enjoying my final days at home with mom and Danny (Steve is in Japan all week). I'm leaving on Friday to fly to Cleveland to meet Zach and I'm really excited since I haven't seen him in 4 weeks! We're going to the Coldplay concert in Philly on Saturday night and then he leaves on Monday for his interview at the University of Louisville and from there he'll fly to Salt Lake where he'll do his Family Practice rotation for a month with his dad.


We found out over the last couple of days that he has gotten interview requests from the University of Missouri and also Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland- this is the hospital where he is doing his internship right now! So as of now he has 5 interviews and we are halfway to the goal of 10!


I was going to try and head to Utah next week with Zach however, tickets are hugely expensive so I may be spending my week studying for my shelf exams in December. I start Psychiatry on the 10th and I'm pretty excited about getting back into the swing of things. It is always wonderful to have time off but I have missed the hospital....hopefully this means I've picked the right career path!


Big football game this weekend....I hope everyone is cheering for the Dawgs!!!

No comments: