Friday, October 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home (in South Carolina that is)

It is so nice to be in South Carolina hanging out at home. I get to sleep late, mom buys the groceries and I don't have to get out of my pj's all day if I don't want to! I did manage to get out of them last night to go to Danny's football game. While the game was NOT pretty, it was nice to see Dan play for the first time in 3 years. The last time I saw him play he was a freshman. Unfortunately his team is not so great, but Danny is playing really well and is a true senior leader on the team. I am definitely proud of him. Dad was going to come down this weekend for the game but unfortunately they moved the game from Friday night to Thursday night so dad wasn't able to make the game. Luckily he could get his flight changed so he is going to come down in a couple weeks for Danny's last game.

Today mom and I went to something called Homearama. It is where they build 3-5 houses in these upscale neighborhoods and they are fully decorated inside and out and people can tour them and look at all the amazing interior design...and it is amazing! We had a great time but we missed you Kendra!!

Tomorrow is a full day of football watching on the couch (i.e. I won't be getting out of my pj's!)

Go Dawgs!!!!

No comments: