Friday, October 3, 2008

No more medicine

Today was my last day of my medicine rotation! I've learned so much and it was a great experience. 12 weeks is a long time especially when you are long call every 4th day/night. At some point I'll have to make a list of everything that I"ve learned that isn't necessarily "medicine" related...

But this afternoon Zach comes home from Duke and tomorrow I am leaving on my big adventure for the next month. I will be in Vermont for 3 days and then Tuesday night I leave for Australia. I can't wait!!! Vermont will be beautiful this time of year and it will be great to see the family and the kids that I haven't seen in 2 years. I'm sure I will be amazed at how much they have grown....

I must go pack...I hate packing, especially for this long of a time period....Kendra tells me to throw in some bathing suits and sunscreen and we'll be set for the beaches of Australia...that works for me!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Krystal,
Thanks for all the updates on your life. It is great to be able to keep in touch with you. I am so envious of your trip to Vermont this time of year, not to mention your trip to Australia! I'll try not to think about you and Kendra on the beaches while we here in Iowa are contemplating on turning on our furnaces. Enjoy your time with Kendra as I'm sure she will show you a great time.
Sally