Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out of Words

I haven't really had too much to say lately because I am stuck in Psychiatry hell. I really hate it! I won't go into details but I have definitely learned in 3 short days that it is not for me!

Other than that I come home and night and study either Medicine or Psych becuase I have my shelf exams in December. This weekend will consist of more studying and waiting for my loan check to go through so I actually have money in my account!!!

I'm also counting down the days for Zach to come back to Baltimore. The distance thing really gets old after awhile :( He'll be here December 2nd after he stops in Missouri for an interview.

For those of you wondering about Kendra...she is still doing well in Australia. She has found a job in a PR firm that is a volunteer position right now with room to move up into a paid position once they see how she does. She says that she likes it alot and who knows when we'll see her back in the US?

No comments: