Sunday, September 28, 2008

recovering...

I'm sad about last nights UGA game....31-0 at halftime was hard to swallow. But I am proud of the way they fought back and at least made it respectable. I'm also proud of Zach...I think he has somewhat converted into a Dawg fan. He was angry right along with me last night and we celebrated the highlights together in the 2nd half by high-fiving each other! For those of you who don't know...Zach is from Utah and I think he always thought I was a little crazy in my love for Georgia. But I think now he understands and is possibly even feeling some of the "love" with me :)

On another note, I am enjoying my lazy Sunday watching the NFL. I took Zach to the airport this morning so he could fly to Raleigh, NC to spend a week with a neurosurgeron at Duke. He is very excited about the experience and glad to be back in the hospital after a month of studying for Step 2.

No comments: