Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Long Call!!

Tonight I had my last long call and I actually got off at 9pm...not too bad considering most nights for long call I was at the hospital until 11 or so. But I do have to be back tomorrow morning at 6am so I'm not looking forward to that :( I am the worst at getting up early and I'm not sure it will get any easier....I'm gonna miss the nights in the ER for long call though. Perhaps I'll be interested in ER? I really like the hustle and bustle down there but I think I'm gonna need to work at a shock trauma ER where there is lots going on all the time!

I'm headed up to Vermont this weekend to visit with the family that I nannied for 2 years ago. I'm really looking forward to it and I know the kids will have grown up so much! Jonas is 4 now and Anna is 6!!

For now I'm off to bed though....good night!

No comments: