Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Nothing better than waking up at Mom and Steve's house in South Carolina! I love being able to come home and hang out here. We made the 6 hour drive Friday after I got off work and then yesterday morning drove to Athens for the Georgia game. Even though it was a heartbreaking loss, Zach and I had a great time and I forgot how much I missed and love that city....maybe one day we'll move back there ;) I think I still have to convince my husband a little more! He really likes it but it didn't help that it was 90 degrees in the middle of September! It just has such a great vibe and of course being in Sanford stadium felt like home! The only downer of the day was the flat tire on the way to the game :( Luckily Zach has run flat tires on his car, so we continued on our way and got it fixed after the game.

We were lucky enough to meet up with my good friend Janice and her boyfriend John. She is doing a family medicine residency in Anderson, SC so we met up with them at Wild Wings to watch a little more football and catch up....made me really miss my friends!!! I love Morgantown, I just wish I could have my friends there with me!

Today mom and I are going over to her friends' house to lay by the pool...yes it is 90 degrees today as well....and Zach and Steve are off golfing 18 holes. Life is good....and relaxing!!!

No comments: