Sunday, December 5, 2010

Up to Date

It's been awhile....again...

So I'll just try to bring things up to date. Residency is still going strong. Really like my program and am 100% sure that I've picked the right specialty for me. There is nothing like delivering babies everyday!

Home improvements are going well. We have moved inside and are now working on the kitchen! I'm so excited to see the finished product! Here are some pictures....Zach has once again impressed me with his craftmanship. He built the island from scratch is is working on the cabinets. I love the open feeling it creates with the dining room and family room now!

I am so excited it is December. We went out and cut down our own Christmas tree last weekend and bought all new decorations (since Mosley ate all of them from last year) and I must say that I LOVE our tree this year! I love sitting at home when it starting to get dark and the only lights are those coming from the tree.

We are heading back to Iowa this year for Christmas and I am really excited! We've haven't been back in 2 years and I can't wait to see everyone! I'm also headed to NYC in 2 weeks to see my med school friends! We all planned a reunion and only 1 of us can't make it! It's gonna be so good to see my girls and hangout in the city so close to Christmas!

I'm off to the grocery store for "football" food! Steelers vs. Ravens tonight!!!

No comments: