Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas trees


Our lovely Christmas tree with our blue and silver decorations and our blue and silver and green presents! Zach and I are opening some of our presents to each other tonight and then he is taking me to a surprise restaurant! I'm excited!



The National Christmas tree in DC . It is really huge and beautiful!



In front of the White House.

On another fun note....I FINISHED PSYCH today!!! It ended on a high note with the Department of Interior calling our unit at the hospital telling us that one of our patients had been calling them to complain about how Spring Grove was treating her....she believes she works for the Federal Government and that they could help her out! Good hell....so glad I am out of that place!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas tree, Krystal. Hooray...you made it through PSYCH...I don't feel so crazy afterall. Enjoy your weekend with Zach.

Dad