Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two great men in my life! I've been blessed enough to have my biological father in my life for the last 28 years. He has been so supportive and loving and there for me...even if it was from a distance. I have many, many fond memories of growing up in small town Iowa and things I used to do with my dad. They are the types of things I hope one day Zach does with our children. Bike rides, long walks in the pasture, sports, reading books, yard work....Thanks for all that you do for me Dad....I'm so grateful for your love and support!
When I turned 15 I was lucky enough to have another "dad" figure enter my life. My mom remarried and I don't think I could have hand picked a better stepdad. He is the silent strength in our family and he loves Kendra, Danny and I like his own. His support is invaluable and I value his opinion. Thanks for everything Steve...but most importantly thanks for loving our mom and making her happy! Cause we all know that makes the world a better place :)

No comments: